- Full Time
- Salary Range
- 34 - 36.50
- 12 hour shift (5am-5pm)
- Three days a weeks
- Every Third Weekend
- Every Third Holiday
- $34.00-36.00 an hour
- Follow established standards of nursing practice and implement facility policies and procedures.
- Interpret existing policies and procedures to Resident Care Technicians, residents, families and physicians.
- Supervise and evaluate all direct resident care and initiate corrective action as necessary.
- Receive report from the nurse you are relieving and record sufficient information to implement follow-up action as necessary.
- Provide report to nurse coming on duty, including sufficient information for follow-up action if necessary.
- Conduct resident rounds daily, reporting problems to the charge nurse or Director of Nursing, if necessary, and initiate corrective action.
- Identify resident problems, emergency situations and respond appropriately within the Quality of LifePolicies of Healthcare of Iowa.
- Identify safety hazards and take appropriate action.
- Follow, supervise, and evaluate the implementation of the Resident's Rights Program.
- Provide clinical supervision of Resident Care Technicians giving direct resident care.
Education: Graduate of an accredited Registered Nurse program. Licensure/Certification in the state of Iowa required.
Employment standards for this facility are consistent with EEOC for all people applying for or holding this position.